Are you tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
Do you wish you had better boundaries so you could say the magic word “No?”
Well, it’s time to take a look at your “self care.” In other words, what are you doing to give yourself respect and care?
How do you speak about yourself to your beloved?
If you’re a woman and he gives you a compliment, do you receive it? Do you relish in it and accept it as a gift?
How healthy is your “self talk?” What do you say to yourself that no one else can hear?
How you speak to yourself and others has a huge impact on your relationship with yourself and others.
You can speak in love and truth, or blame, shame, entitlement and defensiveness. The goal is to get to a centered place where you don’t need to use any of those responses.
Think about 3 of your best traits. In fact, think about 3 things your best friend would say about you. Soak those things in until it is at your cellular level and you believe it.
I invite you now to consider what boundaries you will not allow anyone to cross.
If you’re dating, consider the following (the complete list and suggestions are in the memberships).
Dating other people until exclusivity. Consider dating other people until you become exclusive with your partner. This will allow you to make sure they’re everything you thought they were. It gives you a chance to compare what you do want to what you don’t want.
Moving in with a man. This sends a huge message. Consider saying that “I’ve decided I won’t move in with a man until we’re engaged, I have a ring on my finger and a wedding date set.”
When and how to convey your desire to marry. If you truly want to be married, tell him. Say, I want to be married. I want a family (even a husband and wife without children can be a family).
These are just a few on the list.
When you have clearly defined boundaries, you develop a super confidence! You are able to date and have relationships based on clarity.
You’ll be able to wade through the myriad of people that want to meet you. You’ll be able to ask important questions that will base your decision on whether or not you want to have a relationship with them.
If you’re coupled, I invite you to consider the following:
Share your needs with your partner so your partner can please you. Otherwise, they my ignore an important need that you have and you may start to feel disrespected and your self esteem will suffer.
Tell your partner how you like for them to flirt with you. Also, if you would like your partner to surprise you with flowers, let them know. If it’s concert tickets, let them know. This will allow for a mutually pleasing relationship.
Ask your partner to support you in your creative endeavors. When you have a healthy relationship, you both get to be creative because you have the time and emotional energy to create.
I invite you to join me today!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.