When you think about attraction between a man and a woman, you may think about your favorite chick flick. You may remember a scene in a movie where guy meets girl and sparks start flying around the room.
Is that true love?
Is there such a thing as “Love at first sight?”
Well, yes and no, but usually no. When you are extremely physically attracted to someone, it can actually be a bad thing. That attraction may come from familiarity rather than love.
That familiarity could have been from a toxic relationship, but it just feels comfortable.
Sometimes people get the feeling that they’ve always known this person. The other person may look like someone they knew in the past.
It’s fun and exciting with a powerful flow of adrenalin and endorphins, but that doesn’t always mean that it’s love.
If you really think about it logically, how could someone instantly fall in love with you? They don’t really know you. They haven’t seen you angry or sad and they don’t know your habits yet.
Your brain gets overtaken and you can’t think clearly. Would you think that you could actually make a clear judgement about anything in that state? Probably not.
I’m not saying that it never happens, because sometimes it does and it’s a wonderful thing.
Learn More About Attraction Now!
But what I do know is that the attraction that lasts and grows to maturity is an emotional attraction.
Once you peel the layers of the other person, you can see who they are when they are under stress, overwhelmed or angry. Do they take it out on you?
You can also see how they handle excitement and joy. Do they share it with you and add joy to your life?
Emotional attraction happens when two people share their hopes and dreams with each other, but mainly their feelings. It happens when both people are honest and sincerely want to connect with each other.
Emotional attraction doesn’t have anything to do with outward appearance. It’s all about being yourself and allowing the other person to be themselves.
When you can express yourself without blame, shame, entitlement or defensiveness, you will be able to create an amazing romantic relationship.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
“I’ve been in and out of relationships and in counseling for years, but what Camille taught me today was more valuable and helpful than all of the years of counseling.”
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.