How do you go deeper into Love and Understanding in your Romantic Relationship so you can Connect on a Soul Level?
A lot of times it takes an argument to create a deep connection in a love relationship.
Most arguments come from two people misunderstanding one another or not getting what they want.
Either way, I’ve noticed that the deep connection always follows an argument if you use the tools in Romance Coach on the Go.
The reason the connection is lost is because once you realize that the other person is in disagreement with you, there becomes a division in the energy surrounding the two of you.
Sometimes silence is the way it’s handled, but with the Romance Coach on the Go tools, you can handle it in a very mature and loving way.
After the argument, ask yourselves the question “How is this familiar. From whom did I learn to act like this?”
Once you take the time to see how this is familiar, you can understand why you had that reaction.
Once you identify where the pattern came from, you can understand that it was just something you picked up from your childhood.
Then, you can either choose to keep that behavior in your repertoire or you can decide to release it.
It’s actually as simple as that. Isn’t that profound!
There are important reasons that you created the defensive patterns that you created.
Many times it’s because of the need to protect yourself as a child, but those needs don’t exist anymore and you can feel confident that new patterns will serve you better.
With the Romance Coach on the Go secret tools, you will have a chance to look introspectively at yourself and release old patterns that don’t serve you anymore.
There will be very specific activities to uncover them and to learn how to let them go.
I invite you to join me today!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
“I have known Camille Evans personally for decades, and am continually impressed by her energy and vivacious passion for life. Her people-skills and E.Q. (emotional intelligence) are unparalleled; she can see the positive aspects of any person or situation, and tends to bring out the best in everyone with whom she interacts. Camille possesses an innate understanding of the difficulties and obstacles that may be preventing someone from reaching their potential in a relationship, and has a kind, gentle way of encouraging that person to move forward with making any necessary changes. Her sound knowledge-base of relationship principles, combined with her dedication and determination, make her uniquely suited for coaching people to achieve their full potential in their relationships with others.”
—Lee Ann Kelley, MD, Board-certified Psychiatrist, Phoenix, AZ
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.