Have you ever wondered how you can keep the romance and still have a drama free romantic relationship?
Is it common for you to get angry, sad or scared in a relationship?
Most people feel these emotions in romantic relationships, but what if you could eliminate these from your day to day contact with your partner? What if your interaction could be fun even with the mundane things in life?
Are you willing to look at things a different way? Are you willing to try on a new point of view? If so, stay tuned…
Take a moment and think about the statements and questions that are running through your mind. Are they mostly positive or negative?
Are they mostly blaming someone else or yourself? Are you saying to yourself “I’m too fat, I’m too thin, I’m too short, I’m too tall……..?” If so, welcome to humanity!
Also, welcome to a lot of unnecessary pain and anguish.
What if you could go about your day thinking positive thoughts and catching negative thoughts, putting them in the palm of your hand and blowing them out the window?
Sounds too simple, but it’s just a matter of choice. When you self-talk, you self-create.
Everything that you are saying to yourself has now become a possibility.
It’s become a possibility because you thought it. Thoughts become things whether it’s a positive thought or a negative thought.
All things come into being because of thought. So, what thoughts do you want entering your mind?
If thoughts become things, do questions become things? Questions are just as powerful as thoughts.
Are you asking questions like “Why did I mess that up again? Why did I say that stupid comment?….etc.”
These questions only lead to negative answers. Change your questions.
“How can I do this perfectly the next time? How can I think before I speak?…etc.”
When you ask a positive question, the only outcome you can get is a positive outcome.
You’re problem solving in a good way.
When you ask negative questions, the only response you can get is a negative response.
To learn more about creating a Drama Free Relationship, BECOME A MEMBER.
You’ll learn secret tools for:
* Expressing your feelings
* Encouraging your partner to express their feelings
* Holding a safe space for understanding to flow, instead of drama
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.