Do you feel like you’re secretly more interested in your friends and outside activities than dating or nourishing your relationship?
Have you developed bad habits in dating, your marriage, or in your relationship? What I mean by this, have you given up on the kind of intimacy that you crave?
You can tell if this is true for you by the choices you are making. If you’re single, would you rather sit at home and watch a movie by yourself than get out and meet people?
Do you make excuses for not dating like I’m too busy, I’m too tired or I’m too stressed?
Does it thrill you more to buy a new item of clothing or new cell phone than it does to think about being in a romantic relationship?
If you’re coupled, would you rather read a book than spend time with your partner? Do you bring up subjects that are the source of conflict to push your partner’s buttons?
Even worse, do you use blame, shame, entitlement and defensiveness with your partner like saying “It’s your fault that we’re late again, You always laugh too loud, I deserve to go out with my friends again, or No, that wasn’t my fault.”
These behaviors are relationship bombs. They kill romance and connection.
These are actually very common. If you were sitting in most people’s kitchen listening to their conversations, you would hear a lot of blame, shame, entitlement and defensiveness.
That’s why couples have such a struggle keeping the flow of love going.
Eliminate Bad Habits in Your Love Life Today!
Most relationship patterns are old programs that you’re running that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Your parents had a certain way of communicating, their parents had a certain way of communicating, now you are doing the same thing they did in their relationship.
The cycle continues, and eventually, one or both partners decide to end the cycle by either getting out of the relationship or finally making new choices.
Another reason is because you’re trying to make up for insecurities. Some examples are feeling like you’re not good enough, you did something wrong or you’re fundamentally flawed.
These insecurities are based on fear. Fear of actually getting to close or loosing the other person.
Once you look at your insecurities and fears, you can shift that generational pattern.
Then, you can start strengthening self-love and make room to really love someone else.
I meet people all the time who are in these situations, but deep down, all they really want is a deep intimate connection with a loving partner. So, how do you get that deep connection?
Create a new way of being that allows you to feel confident so you can get out and meet new people if you’re single or treat your partner in a positive way if you’re coupled.
Shift into self-love and self-acceptance to get what you really want in a relationship.
Change your bad habits by looking at your limiting beliefs.
1. What is my belief?
2. How am I feeling about this belief?
3. Ask your older wiser self to mentor your younger self.
4. Create an empowered relationship with your feelings and emotions to open up to the highest possibilities for your romantic life.
5. Transform the way you show up to create your best relationship.
Use Gary Chapman’s tools of filling up the other person’s love tank, but also fill up your love tank.
This means to give the yourself and the other person plenty of time using their love language (touch, quality time, gifts, acts of service and words of affirmation).
I invite you to join me today!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
“When I used the new tools, his whole demeanor changed. He softened and we were able to talk about the issue instead of arguing”
C.C., Scottsdale, AZ
“I used the section on “Giving Talk” and decided to go home early that day. It was the best decision I made in a long time!”
–Jeremy, Mortgage Broker, Phoenix, AZ
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.