Are you with a partner, but feel a loneliness in your relationship? Are you single and dating, but still feeling lonely because you see so many happy couples?
Many singles who are dating the wrong person are lonely.
Many couples who are not giving each other love are lonelier in their relationship than when they were single.
You can eliminate loneliness in a relationship.
I know, because I have been both places. When I was single and dating the wrong person, I could feel it, I knew it, but didn’t want to believe it. I believe that I stayed in a dating relationship simply because I didn’t want to be alone.
Toward the end of my first marriage, I experienced a sadness and loneliness in my marriage that I could hardly believe.
Even though I was sharing space with my husband, I didn’t feel like either one of us were really present.
Truths were being withheld, but later came out in an unhealthy way. For us, divorce was the outcome.
However, miracles can and do happen all the time in these types of situations.
Singles develop the strength to break off relationships that aren’t right for them. By letting go of that person, you create space for the right person to come into your life and their life.
For couples, however, there’s a lot more at stake.
Most couples, but not all, really do want to have a deep connection where they feel admired and loved by their partner.
They want their partner to give them attention and mutually meet each others needs.
No matter how much blame, shame, entitlement and defensiveness has crept into your relationship, you can de-blame, de-shame, loose the entitlement attitude and defensiveness.
You and your partner have the power to create a loving relationship.
You have the power to be able to satisfy each other again.
To get to the good stuff, where you only treat each other with respect, love and kindness, you have to figure out exactly what the issues are, take 100 % responsibility and share your feelings with your partner.
You have to be honest and tell them the uncomfortable truth.
It only takes a few seconds to get it out of your mouth, but it will create a lifetime of happiness once it’s been said and processed.
There will be a lot of feelings associated with your truth. It may even be a really embarrassing truth, one that you have been hiding for a long time.
Wouldn’t it be better to put it out on the table for discussion than to hide it and let it be the cause of a break-up?
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.