Are you seeking the love that you know is possible and not getting the love you want?
Do you feel like a past or current relationship doesn’t meet your needs?
Most people think of the word “giving” when they think of a relationship. They think, I’ll be forced to give up my time, my money and my freedom. But, it’s just the opposite.
You actually get to enjoy spending time with another person, share experiences with them and the freedom to express your creativity in front of that person.
So, it’s actually liberating to be in a loving relationship.
But, there is a natural give and take between men and women.
There’s actually another word that people don’t think about relationships. It’s receiving.
Get The Love YOU Want Today!
Yes, it’s important to receive love too.
It’s a natural act for a man to want to protect a woman. He is stronger and has an innate need to care for a woman. But, we’re finding less and less of that in our society.
Woman, on the other hand have an innate need to receive from a man. However, women have lost this understanding. Today, women feel the urgent need to give or to give-back. Women feel the impulsive need to even the score.
For example: if a man opens the door for a woman, some woman feel the need to open the door for the man.
This is actually unattractive to a man and men don’t feel masculine when a woman does too much for them.
Also, women (single or married) want to be courted. They want men to think about their needs and anticipate what to do.
They like for men to make plans, purchase tickets in advance and add excitement to life. In other words, they like for a man to be a “gentlemen.”
A woman wants a man to make commitments to her and keep them. She craves positive attention from men.
So the 2 Simple reasons you’re not getting the love you crave are:
1. You’re not giving enough as a man.
2. You’re not receiving enough as a woman.
I invite you to join me today to get specific tools & in-depth examples!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Don’t waste any more time trying the same patterns in love that you’ve used all of your life.
Consider creating new enlightened patterns and see your love life sparkle!
“I’ve been in and out of relationships and in counseling for years, but what Camille taught me today was more valuable and helpful than all of the years of counseling.” —Paul , Entrepreneur , Colorado Springs, CO
“If every person throughout the world could be empowered by Camille’s teachings, she would be recognized as the next Nobel Peace Prize Winner. Her methods produce positive and peaceful results.” —Shelly Stutchman, Owner, Blooming Rose Wellness Center, Enid, OK
Breakthrough to Romance!