Are you tired of being unhappy because you don’t have a great romantic relationship or your current relationship is not fulfilling?
Have you been trying to do things differently, but nothing seems to work.
Do you find yourself all alone on the weekends wishing you had your soulmate, or if you’re married/coupled, do you wish your partner felt more like a soulmate?
I understand how you feel. There are millions of people wondering the same thing, They wish things were different, but things have stayed the same year after year.
Below is a spiral of failure. When you are in it, you are conditioning yourself for failure.
Does this spiral of failure look familiar to you?
1. Self limiting beliefs (you self-sabotage because you doubt your worth)
2. Imagine things going wrong (self-talk “I’m not good enough. They won’t like me)
3. Plan for failure (If this doesn’t work out, it’s no big deal)
4. Project anxiety and insecurity (They don’t like me)
5. Self-fulfilling prophecy (The relationship won’t work out)
Remove the limiting beliefs that start the spiral of failure in motion. Limiting beliefs actually are very powerful.
They influence what you believe. Some come from external forces (family, friends, or co-workers) and some come form internal insecurities.
Ask yourself, “What do I believe about attracting and sustaining a loving relationship?
Where does that belief come from? If it’s a negative belief, it probably comes from old negative thought patterns that you’ve carried around with you for years.
When we start thinking positively, we sabotage it with remembering how past experiences didn’t go well, so this one won’t either. Our brain is signaling an in-congruency.
When you feel an in-congruency, your body system doesn’t feel safe anymore and you don’t believe yourself.
To combat this, show up as 100 % confident. Focus first on good things you believe about yourself. Then, focus on even more good things you believe about yourself.
Start doing things that you’re passionate about like painting, bicycling, hiking or public speaking. When someone is doing what they love to do, it’s very attractive.
The other person suddenly becomes interested in that activity and wants to know more about you and the activity.
Write down evidence of your good qualities and your capabilities.
These evidences will show you that you are everything you need to be. You are perfect just the way you are.
Are you ready to make a commitment to yourself to accept yourself the way you are and to think positively about your attributes so you will show up as a positive and confident person?
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.