“What’s the magic bullet that attracts men and women together?”
Get clarity today so you can have the romantic relationship of your dreams!
Let me ask you a personal question.
Where are you from where you really want to be in your romantic relationship on a scale from 1 to 10?
How long are you willing to wait until it is a 9 or 10? How many more disappointments are you willing to endure until you finally learn to be happy in your love life?
How will it feel when you get to a 9 or 10?
I’ve figured out how to get to the 9’s and 10’s…even the 11’s and 12’s! I’ll give you a little insight.
To reach your highest potential in a romantic relationship, you need to understand what attraction really is between a man and a woman.
When you think about attraction between a man and a woman, you may think of physical attraction, which of course, is very important.
You can’t really build a romantic relationship with someone that you’re not physically attracted to. However, that’s only the beginning.
In fact, the physical attraction is sometimes a warning sign in disguise.
You could be physically attracted to someone because they remind you of someone else, and that someone else could have been not-so-good for you.
So, make sure that the physical attraction doesn’t overtake you when you’re starting to date a new person or when you’re with your beloved.
Learn More About Keeping a Great Relationship Today!
The juicy connection comes when there is a strong emotional attraction.
It comes when you start to have feelings deep inside that you haven’t had in a while.
Feelings of safety and security. It’s when you have feelings like you want to cry, sing to the mountaintop or share your love story with everyone.
That’s where the good stuff is.
It’s where vulnerabilities are revealed. It’s where your imperfections come out.
You feel like you can really be yourself with this person (even if you’ve been together for a long time).
These feelings can actually be renewed or created if you’re consciously aware and willing to be vulnerable.
Because when you’re willing to be vulnerable, the other person can be vulnerable too.
We’ve all been lied to, most of us cheated on and disrespected.
So, that was then, and this is now.
Allow your softer, gentler side to come out. Once you do, the other person will feel safe to allow their vulnerable and softer side to come out too.
That’s where you want to be to create a strong emotional bond! In fact, relationships don’t bond properly without a strong emotional connection
It’s been great sharing this Coaching Tip with you today.
P. S. Stay tuned for the 3rd video for insights into how to fix some of these mistakes.
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Breakthrough to Romance!