Have you ever wondered how to be totally irresistible?
The answer is to “find the other person irresistible!” Show sincere interest when listening to your date/partner. Listen to connect on a deeper level.
Here are 4 common negative ways to listen:
1. Listening to fix
2. Listening to find fault
3. Listening to be wrong
4. Listening to be right
Notice how you usually listen to your partner. Do you listen to be wrong? Are you used to being blamed?
I invite you to consider that you may actually be in a pattern of setting it up for the other person to blame you based on your comment to them.
A lot of people get caught in this trap and don’t even realize that they’re doing it.
When we listen for these reasons, we block the flow of communication and cause arguments and resentments.
Learn How To Become Totally Irresistible Today!
Here are 4 common positive ways to listen:
1. Listening to strengthen your relationship
2. Listening to find agreement
3. Listening to empathize
4. Listening to understand
Notice which positive ways you listen to your partner. Are you wanting to understand a problem that they’re having at work?
Are you wanting to empathize with them when they’re going through a difficult time?
When we listen with a sincere desire to connect, we become irresistible and create a smooth flow of love, acceptance and appreciation.
Conversations are like a tennis match. The ball bounces on one side, then the other, and so on.
If you talk too much, you’ve interrupted the flow of the game. Take special notice to allow the ball to bounce from your court to theirs and back without holding onto the ball too long.
Another way to be irresistible is to know what you can and cannot control about the other person or situation.
No one likes to be told what to do and how to do it. Especially if they didn’t ask for advice.
Stop yourself the next time you make a suggestion and ask yourself “did he/she ask my opinion?”
Consider using these statements when someone is sharing with you, but has not asked for your advice.
“I’m sure you’ll figure that out.”
“I believe in you.”
If you feel strongly about making a suggestion, ask for permission first by saying, “would you be open to my point of view?”
When you decide what things you can control and what things you cannot control, it makes life a lot less stressful and you will have more open space to create other things in your life.
I invite you to join me today to become totally irresistible!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
“Camille possesses an innate understanding of the difficulties and obstacles that may be preventing someone from reaching their potential in a relationship, and has a kind, gentle way of encouraging that person to move forward with making any necessary changes. Her sound knowledge-base of relationship principles, combined with her dedication and determination, make her uniquely suited for coaching people to achieve their full potential in their relationships with others.”
—Lee Ann Kelley, MD, Board-certified Psychiatrist, Phoenix, AZ
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here:
Breakthrough to Romance!