Are you ready to ignite the spark if you’re single?
If you’re coupled, are you read to re-ignite the spark because you lost it somewhere along the way?
Most couples would say that they’ve lost the spark from time to time. They would say that it can easily come back too!
Are you willing to commit to it?
Notice that I used the word “commit.” Most people freeze up when they hear that word.
It’s scary and feels like they’re being put in a box. Instead, I invite you to think of committing as a home base.
Committing doesn’t mean you’re going to do everything perfectly. You can always re-commit when you mess up.
That’s what relationships are all about; doing it right, messing up and doing it right again.
It doesn’t have to be perfect. In fact perfection is the opposite of authenticity. We all want our partner to be authentic with us, not perfect.
Learn How To Ignite The Spark Today!
So, to light that fire and keep it going, let’s look at a simple formula.
1. Find out what their Love Language is (Author, Gary Chapman). The Love Languages are:
- Quality Time
- Acts of Service
- Words of Affirmation
Many times your love language is the way you give attention to others, but that may not be their love language.
For example, if your partner painted the house, mowed the lawn and fixed the sink, you may still be unhappy because he didn’t “touch” you.
Your love language is touch and he didn’t know to give you a hug or kiss. He thought he was filling up your love tank by doing all of those acts of service. Do you see how we can miss the mark even when we try?
2. Be a raving fan of your partner. Make sure you have something in common. You tend to like people who are like you.
If the spark has disappeared from a long-term relationship, understand that the closer you are to someone, the more you’re on “auto pilot.”
In other words, the more unconscious you are. That’s why we hurt the ones we love the most.
If you have said or done something hurtful, use the “My Fault Love Chat” in the Membership and App and zip up the problem so it doesn’t fester any longer.
3. Flirt by noticing what is special about them and tell them. Smile and be playful. Add joy and spontaneity to your interaction.
4. Connect on an emotional level by letting them know how you feel about them, your job, your family, etc. Share your inner hopes and fears. Be vulnerable. I say vulnerable is lovable!
To ignite or re-ignite a spark, it takes conscious awareness toward the other person; giving them your genuine attention.
When you’re talking to them, hear them out completely and listen to connect with what they are saying. Don’t succumb to the temptation to listen to correct, judge, fix or find fault.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
“I was able to express myself and he just melted!”
—K. B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
“I used the section on “Giving Talk” and decided to go home early that day. It was the best decision I made in a long time!”
–Jeremy, Mortgage Broker, Phoenix, AZ
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.