Have you wondered why some women have all the men swooning over them and other women try their best, but just don’t connect well with men?
Have you ever been at a party and all the men are staring at one of the women and eventually go over and talk to her?
Do you feel like you need to change the essence of who you are to attract the man of your dreams?
If so, you aren’t alone. Many women understand how you feel. It feels really yucky.
You start to question your clothes, your hair and your makeup.
But, it’s not your clothes, your hair or your make up. It’s simply a matter of letting a man play the man’s role and you, as a woman, play the women’s role.
Don’t chase after a man (even though you don’t think you’re doing it). Chasing after a man is calling, texting, emailing and going over to his house.
Contact him only when he has contacted you first. I know this sounds old fashion, but it still holds true.
It’s a man’s nature to pursue you and your role is to receive his pursuit.
A man can actually feel when you are trying to control him and the relationship.
There are a lot of good men out there who want the same thing you want.
They want someone to hold on the sofa in front of the fireplace.
They want someone who will be there to listen to their exciting news about the promotion they got at work or the new car they want to buy.
Women need to understand whether a man is or is not attracted to them.
When a man changes his schedule to pick you up from the airport, he is attracted to you.
When a man calls you first before calling his best friend with exciting news, he’s attracted to you.
If he calls you every day and makes plans, he’s attracted to you.
You can tell if a man is attracted to you when he includes you in his every day life. Not when he’s making excuses why he didn’t call or why he had to cancel your date.
So, part of your job is to be consciously aware of whether or not your guy is including you in every part of his life.
Here are incorrect beliefs that women in our society have been taught.
1. You have to be beautiful.
2. You have to be skinny.
3. You have to be great at sex
4. You have to be super smart and educated
5. You have to have a good paying job
None of these beliefs are true. A man will fall in love with you when you allow him to court you, pay for your dinners, plan dates and eventually ask you to marry him.
These are things that he is hard-wired to do. If you try to do these for him, he’ll see you as a friend or business partner.
He may think that you are interesting and fun to be with, but he won’t see you as a lifelong partner.
If you do too much for him, he doesn’t have the space to give to you and he will feel emasculated.
He may let you control the relationship for a while, but ultimately, he’ll make the choice to leave so he can find a woman who will appreciate the gifts he gives her (gifts of planning dates, dinners, flowers, etc.).
If you are married or coupled, the same thing applies. Over functioning becomes unattractive. It doesn’t allow room for a man to be a man.
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Breakthrough to Romance!