We’re here to talk about the dreaded “Fear of Intimacy!”
Couples are breaking up in record numbers, people are choosing not to commit to relationships and more people than ever before have given up on love. A lot of it is based on fear.
Why is it so hard to get in, accept and thrive in an intimate relationship?
Why do you feel like you’re going to die if a relationship doesn’t last?
First of all, fear is defined as a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger or pain.
The main romantic fears are:
Fear of loss, rejection or abandonment
Fear of not being loved or good enough to be loved
The Fear of Intimacy is made up of the 5 Fear Trance defenses that you commonly use to justify, hide and run away from.
When you have fear, there is an underlying unconscious reason behind it.
It could be fear of abandonment (parent died or parents divorced, etc.).
Move Beyond The Fear of Intimacy Today!
Two of the 5 Fear Trances are:
Freeze: Similar to being in a car accident. It is almost like being in a state of shock.
Fight: Instinctively wanting to lash out, to defend yourself.
If your partner isn’t giving you enough attention, you may begin to fear the stability of the relationship. You may start to feel insecure and want to freeze up.
It’s easy and common not to want to talk about issues. It’s easier to say “it’s ok. I’m fine.” When, what we really mean is “I’m scared and I don’t know what to do about it.”
When you feel the “freeze” coming on, start wiggling your fingers and toes to get your nervous system started back up again.
When you feel the “fight” coming on, melt into it by relaxing your body and breathing deeply.
When you get out of the fear trance, start thinking about what you want and feel as if it were already here.
Won’t it feel great to loose the fear?
Won’t it be great to recognize it when it’s there, to break free from it and create for yourself a strong and confident love life?
I invite you to join me today in this breakthrough program!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
It has honestly been amazing to see how much peace has come back into our home by using the tools you’ve given us. This may have just saved our marriage! I am so thankful the Lord sent you our way just when we needed this information the most. It takes commitment but if you work it, it works!
—Jerry D. and Dr. Sandra D.C. Johnson, Enid, OK
“I’ve been in and out of relationships and in counseling for years, but what Camille taught me today was more valuable and helpful than all of the years of counseling.”
—Paul , Entrepreneur , Colorado Springs, CO
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.