Do you feel like you and your partner speak a different language sometimes?
Find yourself saying, “My Partner Doesn’t Get Me!”?
Would you be confused if you put on your new dress, your new shoes and you’re ready for him to pick you up after work for a nice quiet dinner and he shows up and forgot about your special night?
Are Men really from Mars and are Women really from Venus? Absolutely not.
Men and Women actually have more in common than people think.
We both need to be heard.
If you’re partner doesn’t “get you”, you may not be speaking the common language of love…feelings.
Yes, it sounds corny, but feelings bring intimacy and connection. Feelings are what allow us to “get each other.” It’s the common language of love.
When we are confused about how our partner feels, we get upset and overwhelmed because we’ve made up a story that it’s a lot worse than it really is.
It’s a natural thing to do.
But, what if, instead of making up a story, we took the time to share feelings with each other in a safe way?
The His Fault Love Chat and Her Fault Love Chat in the App teaches step by step words and phrases to use to understand each other’s feelings, to express them, to resolve misunderstandings and commit to changing the behavior.
He did or said something wrong…
She said: I felt funny hearing that.
He said: Well, I didn’t mean anything by it.
She said: My throat tightened up and I felt like crying
He said: Oh, I’m sorry. I guess it was insensitive of me.
She said: How can we keep this from happening again?
He said: I commit to only saying nice and respectful things about you.
She said: Thank you. Please come give me a hug.
These steps are extremely powerful and work wonders when two people are committed to learning the tools.
I invite you to join me today to understand how to express yourself and get your needs met while making the other person feel wonderful!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
“I used the Toxic Chat portion with my girlfriend and it really worked. It’s amazing how simple it is!”
–Brian, Technology Director, Phoenix, AZ
“I was able to express myself and he just melted!”
—K. B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here: