Do you feel like you’re self-abandoning and don’t know how to stop doing it?
Are you taking more than your share of responsibility for mistakes? Do you and others constantly blame You for results in your life and their life?
Here are 4 ways to know if you’re a People Pleaser:
1. Are you over functioning? Are you doing most of the work and resenting it? For example, do you stay late at work to pick up the slack for someone else?
2. Are you developing a physical illness? Has your stress caused you indigestion, or worse, a heart attack?
3. Are you angry because you didn’t get what you wanted? Do you find yourself loosing sleep because you’re angry at a person and don’t know how to tell them?
4. Are you hiding from someone? Does someone actually scare you? Do you actually avoid being around someone because you don’t want to be manipulated into doing something you don’t want to do?
5. Are you saying yes when you want to say no? Are you afraid they’ll ask you to do something you don’t want to do and you don’t know how to say no to them? Do you secretly practice saying no, then when you’re asked to do something, you say yes?
A People Pleaser’s technique for saying no usually goes like this:
“Meagan, would you please watch my kids for me?”
Inside Meagan is saying “No, No, No! I wish she wouldn’t ask me to do that again. She always puts me on the spot”, but what comes out of her mouth is “Yes, I’d love to!”
If you do this, you are pleasing someone else instead of yourself. I can relate. I have been a “people pleaser” all of my life.
I used to please other people before I would please myself.
In fact, I would not only agree to do something I didn’t want to do. I would enthusiastically agree to do what the other person suggested because I wanted to make them feel good about their decision.
When I would do this, I made others happy at the expense of making myself miserable.
If you can relate to this behavior, here’s 2 helpful tips:
1. Only take 100 % responsibility for your actions and behavior. The problem comes when you take 110 % responsibility because the other person only has to take 90 %.
2. Set boundaries that allow you to say no to the things you don’t want to do and yes to the things that you do want to do.
Part of the problem comes when you associate yourself with certain people. Stay in social groups where the people are positive most of the time.
Those who are progressing and doing something really interesting don’t usually have time for blame and intimidation.
Realize that it’s better to disappoint someone else than resent them and waste precious time and energy.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
“Camille gently guides women and men through challenging romantic relationships. She is passionate about empowering them with the communication skills they need in order to have the relationship they desire.
Her caring, intuitive, upbeat nature enables women to uncover the source of their romantic relationship problems while having fun.”
—MK, Real Estate Professional
“I’ve been in and out of relationships and in counseling for years, but what Camille taught me today was more valuable and helpful than all of the years of counseling.”
—Paul , Entrepreneur
Colorado Springs, CO
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.