Are you frustrated in your Dating Life, Marriage or Relationship?
Do you feel like your significant other just doesn’t “get you” sometimes?
If so, you’re definitely not alone.
Today, I invite you to watch the first video in this short 4 part video series.
You are the reason I am here today!
When I found myself divorced after a 30 year marriage, I was devastated, sad and confused.
I realized that I needed to learn what creates and sustains a loving romantic relationship.
I searched everywhere to find those answers.
I didn’t need theories or ideas, I needed actual tools to get where I wanted to go.
Once I found what I call secret tools, I completely changed my life and met my beautiful new husband, Dave.
I really didn’t have any desire to be doing what I’m doing now (sharing this with others) at first, I just desperately needed to help myself.
But, my friends saw that I was learning a lot of new information and they would ask for relationship advice.
That’s when I realized that this is too powerful to keep hidden among my group of friends.
I realized that I needed to share this with YOU.
Maybe you’re single and wanting to find your soulmate or coupled and just don’t “get each other” sometimes.
Or, maybe you’re actually wanting to save your marriage.
I know how that feels. I wanted the same things you do.
So, with years of searching, studying, receiving my “life coaching” certification and using new tools, I attracted a beautiful new marriage with the love of my life.
I am literally teaching transformational tools to get singles to a point where they can attract the kind of soulmate that they really want and couples to the point where they feel like they are real soulmates again.
I’d love to share all of the information I’ve learned over the past several years, but of course, we don’t have the time for that.
But, here’s an important tip to remember.
When you feel like you don’t have the great relationship that you really want, you may be sabotaging it through blame, shame, entitlement or defensiveness and don’t even realize it.
If so, you’re not alone. These are the common go-to responses.
So, remember this mantra:
“No blame, shame, entitlement or defensiveness.”
I know, I know, that’s pretty hard to do.
Well, what if it is the other person’s fault, what if it is my turn, or what if, what if, what if?
Do you see how silly that sounds?
By always wanting to be right, you end up pushing the other person away. I know, because I did it for years and years and ended up alone.
It’s taken me 30 years to discover what I’m teaching you today.
So, if you’re making these same mistakes, learn from my mistakes and think before you choose to blame, shame, show entitlement or act defensively.
When you leave these 4 elements out of the conversation, you create the space for understanding and a wonderful connection.
It’s been great sharing with you today.
Stay tuned for the next video where I’ll share insights on how you too can understand what attraction is between a man and a woman!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Breakthrough to Romance!