I know how frustrating it is to “think” you’re dating a man, but actually, it’s not dating at all. The reality is that it’s a one-sided relationship…your side only.
If a man is not asking you out on Friday and Saturday nights (traditionally thought of as “date nights”), then he’s probably saving those nights to meet other women. If he only wants to “hook up with you” on weeknights when most people aren’t out at the bars and socializing as much, he’s only interested in sex and no more.
I know this sounds harsh, but it’s the truth. If a man is truly interested in you, he won’t let anything or anyone come in the way of developing a serious relationship with you. He’ll want you all to himself at first, then he’ll want to introduce you to his friends and family.
If you do start dating, don’t over function. In other words, let him work to make the relationship happen. Sit back and enjoy being “courted.”
For example, don’t drive to his house. Let him pick you up even if he’s taking you back to his house to prepare dinner for you. This seems almost ridiculous and inconvenient, however, you’re the prized jewel and he should be treating you that way. It’s his role to pursue you, not for you to pursue him.
It’s okay to be the first to say “hello” to a man, but it’s not okay to call, text and email him without him doing so first.
In fact, it’s repulsive to a man when a woman tries too hard. He wants to run away.
If you find that you’re making excuses about how he treats you or how he doesn’t do special things for you because he’s too busy, he travels too much, etc., then stop and take a look at why you feel like you have to make excuses.
Are they legitimate or are you overlooking his bad behavior? Bad behavior can mean ignoring you, taking you for granted, expecting too much from you too soon and general actions that don’t make you feel special.
Be aware of these behaviors because avoiding them can keep you from getting your heart broken.
Look at his actions and think to yourself “If I were a man, would I treat a woman that way if I was really interested in her or even falling in love with her?”
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it