Would you like to help your angry partner release their anger when they’re in the middle of bad feelings?
Do you feel helpless to help them?
Is it all you can do to listen to their pain?
When they’re angry at you, how do you handle it? Do you ignore it and hope it will go away, do you fight with it, or do you freeze up and loose your thought process?
Are you uncomfortable with their anger and your feelings? Do you wish they would just go away?
If your answer is yes, then you are like almost everyone else.
More conflict is actually created when people fail to acknowledge issues in the first place. When issues are swept under the rug, they become resentments and those emotional resentments fester and become physical problems.
When we swallow emotions, they have to go somewhere. They usually come out as dis-ease (disease). Your body and mind are not at ease. They will always find a way to get expressed.
Through conscious attention on your partner, you can listen in a way that allows flow and closeness.
It’s called the “Soothing Cycle.” It brings out the anger and allows your partner to express it at deeper and deeper levels until it is all out in the open.
It’s a chance for your partner to be heard and understood. A lot of times your partner is angry about something that was taken the wrong way. It was a total misunderstanding. So, the soothing cycle allows you and your partner to flow through the cycle to discover what’s really bothering them.
A lot of times it’s not what they thought. It could simply remind them of a past incident and it triggered their anger in the moment.
Even so, the anger is real. The adrenaline is flowing and the body is tensing.
Let’s take a look at the basics of the “Soothing Cycle.” It has a pattern that you’ll repeat during the process which is “So you feel, so you feel.” “I gotcha.”
Here it is:
1. So you feel like I said something wrong.
2. Yes, I was embarrassed when you said that.
3. I gotcha. So you felt really embarrassed when I said that.
4. Yes, I couldn’t believe you said that.
5. I gotcha. So, you felt surprised that I said that.
6. Yes, and everybody heard you too.
7. I gotcha. So, are you saying that you feel embarrassed and probably disrespected because I said that?
8. Yes, that’s exactly how I felt.
9. Ok, now I understand.
At this point, go into the “My Fault Love Chat” messages in the membership and App to complete the process and make your partner feel loved and respected.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.