For those of you who are single, please take notice of this blog so you can be aware of specific signs of cheating while you’re dating.
For those of you who are married or coupled, trust your partner, but also understand that cheating is a possibility. Don’t become one of those who say “I never thought it would happen to me.”
Ok, this blog is the painful one with information that all of you really needed to know, so let’s get to it.
The big “C” (Cheating) or the big “I” (Infidelity).
Cheating (infidelity) is one of the most painful experiences that a couple can share. It is a commitment break, a breach and a broken covenant.
It doesn’t feel good to either party. It brings shame, embarrassment and disappointment to both the couple and the family. It takes years and sometimes a lifetime to recover.
It’s always done in secret because it’s a shameful act.
However, it always comes out, either by everyone finding out about it or through dis-ease (disease) in the body of one or both partners involved in the cheating.
Some of the signs of cheating are:
1. Working more hours than normal
2. Blaming the non-cheating spouse (to push you away)
3. Drugs or alcohol are commonly involved
4. Suddenly things aren’t important to them anymore that they used to value
5. Doesn’t care about intimacy anymore
6. If they are still intimate with you, their sexual performance might change (bringing new moves into the bedroom)
7. They overprotect their phone, emails and texts
Cheating can be overcome, but it’s a difficult process.
It takes time to heal, but ultimately, it is a wake-up call for both partners.
Because of this, there is actually good new. The good news is that some people learn from their mistakes.
Some go through the entire cycle of cheating, sincerely repenting and making amends, learning from their mistake and committing to becoming a loving and trusting partner.
Sometimes cheating for men and women are different. Usually, but not always, men cheat for sex and women cheat for emotional attachment.
Some people think it’s because of a “Midlife Crisis.”
If this is true, it’s actually a “Persona” that they have developed that finally says “Enough! I can’t take it anymore. I feel like I’m going to die.”
An example of this would be an executive who is very successful, but his career and finances are threatened by outside forces. Everywhere he turns, there’s trouble.
His “Persona” of Mr. Successful (I can do it all) gets so overwhelmed that he decides he can’t do it anymore and needs an escape.
For ways to cheat-proof your dating, married and coupled life, I invite you to join me today and learn more!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.