Do you wonder what it really takes to create love? It’s both art and science.
1. THE ART OF LOVE:
The Art of Love is the Tonality, Attitude and Body Language that you convey to your beloved.
Practice your expressions in front of your mirror so you can see how you appear when you’re talking to your romantic partner about a situation.
Tonality. The voice inflections you use are highly important when conveying your feelings. Sometimes you can say something, but not convince the other person that you’re being honest and genuine because of your tone-of-voice.
Speak to them in the way that you would like for them to speak to you. Be gentle and kind so they will feel safe with you. Keep your composure and remember that you are on the same team. Act like you are their teammate so you can reach the same goal.
Attitude. Keep an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful that your beloved is willing to discuss a situation that is important to you. Express your gratitude through your eyes and facial expression. Keep it as light as possible. Avoid super serious conversations because it gets a little scary when someone is too serious.
Body Language. Open your body to the other person by opening your arms, reaching toward them, inviting them into the conversation. Smile and be as playful as possible. Use flowing movements, not fast, sharp movements. Again, make them feel safe in the environment. You and your beloved both have a desire for a blissful relationship.
2. THE SCIENCE OF LOVE:
The Science of love is learning the specific words and phrases to say in specific situations. Once you’ve mastered the Art (tonality, attitude and body language), you’ll want to have self control when it comes to using those specific words and phrases.
It is being brave enough to lovingly express yourself when you’d rather walk away from the situation. It’s being the “change agent” in the relationship because, after all, somebody has to do it.
And remember, it only takes one to get the conversation going in the right direction.
By using the 5 sections in the App “Romance Coach on the Go” (Apple and Google devices):
- His/Her Fault Love Chat
- My Fault Love Chat
- Toxic Chat
- Receiving Talk (for Women) Giving Talk (for Men)
- Sweet Talk
You will be able to express yourself and have a mutually loving conversation without feeling upset and alienated. This is where all of the magic happens. It’s all about you and your feelings. You are the only one that you can control. You have feelings about specific situations that come up in your relationship and your goal is to express those feelings without blame, shame, entitlement or defensiveness. Once you and your beloved have a chance to communicate using “Romance Coach on the Go” techniques, you will find that your relationship is closer and more intimate than before. It becomes a strong emotional love and emotional bond because you have taken the time to listen to the other person and also be heard by the other person. You have solved a problem together and you’ll have the tools to solve problems that arise in the future.
DO IT YOURSELF (Answer the following questions):
1. ART: What tonality do I use when conveying my feelings to my beloved (blame or wonder)? What attitude do I have when talking to my beloved? Mutual respect or entitlement? What motions do I make with my body. For example, do I tighten my lips or relax my face when I’m talking to my beloved?
2. SCIENCE: What words do I use to convey my feelings? Do I use blaming, shaming, entitlement or defensive words? If so, what are those words?
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it