Are you dating, but you always end up in a dead end relationship? Do you get the same failed results every time?
Are you married or coupled and you always end up feeling ignored at the end of the day when your partner gets home?
Do you feel like your getting the same disappointing results day after day?
For singles, focus on exactly what you do want in a relationship.
Change your standards by making your should’s a must.
For example, “I must have someone who is kind, attentive, loving and safe for me to share my feelings.”
One reason you are in a dead end relationship could be because there is still someone you need to forgive.
Perhaps it is a past romantic relationship, a family member or co-worker. Consider forgiveness to move on.
If there is someone you need to forgive, go through the Forgiveness process in the Membership.
Another reason you are in a dead end relationship could be that you are “settling” with a person that you really don’t find that attractive or interesting.
Surrender to your passion.
In other words, get busy doing something that you love to do. Is it playing a sport, art, music or volunteering?
Be of service to others in your community or the world community. Your world will open up once you do this.
What type of person really lights you up? Shift your focus on those qualities instead of hoping that this one will work out.
This is how to keep from getting the same results in your love life.
Look at your list and see if this person fits your needs or is just there temporarily.
As you continue to date people, practice all of the dating tools in Romance Coach on the Go to find a successful lifetime relationship.
For couples, shake it up! Use your creativity to live the best life you can.
Get involved in your passion whether it’s music, feeding the homeless, or traveling.
Creative husbands, wives and partners are much more interesting. When you have an interesting life, your spouse/partner will be more attracted to you and want to spend time with you learning about new things.
Don’t ignore your calling in life.
It may be an un-calling, like quitting a job that is not satisfying or moving away from your current location.
If it is a calling, you may simply be called to be more present in your relationship or marriage, to be a more supportive parent or to contribute more to your family.
Whatever the case may be, you have control over your decisions (even though it may not look like it sometimes).
Once you find and act on your calling, encourage your partner to support your effort and maybe even join in the fun!
This could be a whole new chapter in your marriage or relationship that connects the two of you.
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it