Do you feel like a past relationship or your current relationship is hard?
You can’t really put your finger on it, but it’s just hard to enjoy each other.
Do you feel like you have an unhealthy pattern of choosing a relationship with a toxic, manipulative or intimidating person who uses “toxic logic?”
Do you find yourself rationalizing, minimizing, justifying or denying your partners behavior? Are you constantly confused? If so, you’re being manipulated and you’re simply stuck in a “Toxic Pattern Cycle.”
A person who uses “Toxic Logic” would be considered a Toxic Person. An example would be someone who is self centered, narcissistic, or at the extreme; in an active addiction.
First of all, realize that this can possibly be changed, if you are willing to be the change agent.
The Toxic Pattern Cycle is easy to spot once you know how to recognize it.
Here’s how it goes:
Someone is intimidating and manipulative toward you, but at the same time, they are extraordinarily nice and complimentary. They ask you to do something that you don’t want to do by trying to create pity.
You do it even though you don’t want to. You resent doing it for them.
They don’t sincerely appreciate your help. They take you for granted by insulting you or ignoring you until they want something again.
After the cycle, you feel used.
Later, when that person has another need they want you to fulfill, the cycle begins all over again.
You may feel hopeless about getting out of this cycle because you’re afraid the person won’t like you or they’ll do something to harm you or your reputation.
Most of the time, these people are harmless. Their bark is much worse than their bite.
Unless you understand this cycle, you could repeat it all of your life!
Understanding the dynamics opens up new possibilities for change.
The answer to ending the toxic cycle once and for all is to learn the warning signs, use the tools I give you in your Romance Coach On The Go Membership and stop the cycle.
A couple of the tools are:
1. Set boundaries
2. Isolate yourself from the toxic person
However, if your partner doesn’t show the capability of remorse or empathy and the toxicity continues, consider ending the relationship. It may actually be a dangerous situation for you.
To learn more, invite you to join me today!
1. Mobile App: “Romance Coach on the go” (Apple & Google Devices). A rescue tool to have in the palm of your hand with specific words and phrases to resolve conflicts and lovingly communicate. Male section and Female section included
2. eBook: “Guide to Relationships” A book and a workbook to learn how to Resolve Conflicts and Lovingly Communicate (this is a downloadable version of the App with a Do it Yourself section/built in workbook so you can fill-in-the-blanks with your personal situation and discover ways to communicate that will get your needs met and create a deep bond)
3. Texting Tips Series: A Series of 10 Modules with examples of how to express yourself in a clearer and loving way so you can keep the spark and communication going every day
* How to Have a Win/Win Outcome When Making Plans Through Text Messaging
* How to Text to Keep the Spark Going Even Though Someone’s Having a Bad Day
* How to Spot a Cheater from their Text Message
* What to Say When He/She’s Always Late Through Texting
* How to Text for a Date or Special Night Out With Your Partner
* How to Build a Deep Bond with Texting
* How to Say No and Still Keep the Relationship Strong
* How to Recognize Triggers Through Texting
* How to Deal with Threats to the Relationship when Texting
* How to Avoid Misunderstandings in Texting
4. App Training Podcast Series: A series of 5 (30-45 minute recordings) where Coach Camille takes you through each section of the App so you can understand why you will be saying things differently and how to apply the App to express your feelings and get your needs met in your dating life, marriage or relationship
* His/Her Fault “Love Chat”: How to learn what to say if he/she does something wrong
* My Fault “Love Chat”: How to apologize using specific steps so you will be forgiven, and ultimately loved
* ” Toxic Chat”: How to know if a relationship has become toxic and what to do about it
* “Giving Talk/Receiving Talk”: Giving Talk is in the Male section. It explains how to “give to a woman, court her” and Receiving Talk is in the Female section. It explains how to “receive from a man and not to over function”
* “Sweet Talk”: How to flirt, be playful and speak from your heart, body and 5 senses
5. “How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams Series” or…
“How to Reignite the Spark in Your Marriage or Relationship Series”
A series of 12 modules compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with them
* Why looking pretty or handsome isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”; or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or reignite your marriage/relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free of the destructive patterns that keep getting in the way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
It has honestly been amazing to see how much peace has come back into our home by using the tools you’ve given us. This may have just saved our marriage! I am so thankful the Lord sent you our way just when we needed this information the most. It takes commitment but if you work it, it works!
—Jerry D. and Dr. Sandra D.C. Johnson, Enid, OK
“Camille gently guides women and men through challenging romantic relationships. She is passionate about empowering them with the communication skills they need in order to have the relationship they desire. Her caring, intuitive, upbeat nature enables women to uncover the source of their romantic relationship problems while having fun.”
—MK, Real Estate Professional, Scottsdale, AZ
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.